Welcome to my world...

My life is full of surprises! One minute I am up and the next I am down. My emotions are like a roller coaster these days, but I still wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. I love each and every day. I want to do something meaningful in my life and leave a impact on the people I meet and know. I want to make a difference. I struggle with everyday problems just like ALL of us do, I just feel that how we deal with problems define who we are. We have to push forward in life and don't let things hold us back. Smile it's so worth it!!! And laugh like no one is listening, you never know whose life you might touch in that very momemt. :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I hate the cold!!

I am so sick of the cold weather. It has me in a funk that I can't seem to get out of. Laziness has overcome me and I am slowly trying to find my way out. When I am snowed in all I wanna do it eat, sleep and eat some more. I am like a friggin bear!! But there is light at the end of the tunnel...yes we are about to get hit again but come Thursday and Friday the Sun will come out to play and by Sunday it will be around 50 degrees!! So I will hold my head up and my fork to get me through the next couple of days and then it's Sun and excersie time for me! :)

1 comment: