Welcome to my world...

My life is full of surprises! One minute I am up and the next I am down. My emotions are like a roller coaster these days, but I still wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. I love each and every day. I want to do something meaningful in my life and leave a impact on the people I meet and know. I want to make a difference. I struggle with everyday problems just like ALL of us do, I just feel that how we deal with problems define who we are. We have to push forward in life and don't let things hold us back. Smile it's so worth it!!! And laugh like no one is listening, you never know whose life you might touch in that very momemt. :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blessed Beyond Measure

So this week has definitely been challenging that's for sure. I have had to fight the negativity off with a bat it seems like. But today I woke up with such a peace and knowing that I am truly blessed. There are so many times that I just get so overwhelmed in this hustle and bustle we call life. I sometimes just like to stop and step back and look at what all i have. I have a WONDERFUL husband that I still can't believe that he chose me! :) And I have some incredible friends, even though I don't get to talk to most of them on a daily basis I know they would drop everything if I truly needed them. I have awesome parents and the best little brother anyone could have! And have a wonderful NEW sister. She is an amazing person that has such a big heart! So does my mother-in-law. :) My in-laws are great and I am not even lying about that! ha :) They are all really good to me and I get along with everyone. Is my life perfect..ha not even close and half the time I think i might be a lil crazy! But I wouldn't change any of it or do anything over. Everything that I have gone through in my life has made me who I am today. I am proud of who I am and love me for me! Which has taken me a LONG time to do! I pray that everyone will find peace in their live and enjoy the life we have cause we never know when it will all end. Much Love!
~Brittany

2 comments:

  1. I love you too My Brynn! :) I think I am gonna get to come next Saturday!! I will text you and let you know for sure.

    ReplyDelete