Welcome to my world...

My life is full of surprises! One minute I am up and the next I am down. My emotions are like a roller coaster these days, but I still wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. I love each and every day. I want to do something meaningful in my life and leave a impact on the people I meet and know. I want to make a difference. I struggle with everyday problems just like ALL of us do, I just feel that how we deal with problems define who we are. We have to push forward in life and don't let things hold us back. Smile it's so worth it!!! And laugh like no one is listening, you never know whose life you might touch in that very momemt. :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Decisions...What to do???

Well I am a little bit unsure of what to do....I have so many things running through my head. I need God's direction right now. There are so many upcoming and great things happening! I want God to put me where he wants me, so that I can be the best the he wants me to be!! So for now I will just continue to pray and be patient...the whole patient thing is really hard for me. But I know he has a plan and his timing is always the best timing. :) So for now I will keep my head up and keep on moving forward and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and my hubby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment