Welcome to my world...

My life is full of surprises! One minute I am up and the next I am down. My emotions are like a roller coaster these days, but I still wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. I love each and every day. I want to do something meaningful in my life and leave a impact on the people I meet and know. I want to make a difference. I struggle with everyday problems just like ALL of us do, I just feel that how we deal with problems define who we are. We have to push forward in life and don't let things hold us back. Smile it's so worth it!!! And laugh like no one is listening, you never know whose life you might touch in that very momemt. :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ughh today is full of emotions....

Sometimes I feel that I am mutiple people combined into one body. And today Negative Nancy has come out to play. I have been fighting this horrible mood all day because I do not want to let it consume me. My hormones must be all out of wack or something..I dunno. I am just feeling off today and I am ready to get back on track. I want to be positive and thougthful and many other things that what I am today. This negative attitude or person I am today has got to go. I think I am going to kill Negative Nancy with kindness...haha, ok yep I definitely sound like a crazy person!!! But we are all a little crazy..some just won't admit it. And hey if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at. Well I feel better all ready, maybe Nancy has left my body. ha :) See y'all later for Random thoughts from the crazy lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment