Welcome to my world...

My life is full of surprises! One minute I am up and the next I am down. My emotions are like a roller coaster these days, but I still wouldn't change my life for anything in the world. I love each and every day. I want to do something meaningful in my life and leave a impact on the people I meet and know. I want to make a difference. I struggle with everyday problems just like ALL of us do, I just feel that how we deal with problems define who we are. We have to push forward in life and don't let things hold us back. Smile it's so worth it!!! And laugh like no one is listening, you never know whose life you might touch in that very momemt. :)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wearing my heart on my sleeve...

So I have always had a problem with wearing my heart on my sleeve and always taking things to heart. This year has been really hard for me. Not only is it my first year of marriage but Chase and I have a lot going on right now with other things. We are trying our best to be and do and give as much as we can but it's really hard right now. It's really starting to get to me when people talk and act like I am not doing enough. I haven't had a weekend to myself or with my husband in a long time. We have contastly planned our weekends around and for other people. I am almost to a breaking point of throwing my hands in the air and saying I am done. I work two jobs, go to school and and helping others plan and do as much as I possibly can. So I think I need to stop letting others control and hurt my feelings. I am going to enjoy life and my husband becuase like I said this is our first year of marriage and we need to start focusing on each other and stop worrying about helping others as much. On top of it all Chase is sick and we can't figure out what is wrong with him. So starting today I will focus on getting my husband better cause that is more important than anything right now. And I will stop letting other things hurt my feelings or make me feel like less of a person. So no more wearing my heart on my sleeve, that is done and over. Sticks and stones, that's what I keep telling myself. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Brittany!
    Besides you are the one that knows what you can do and what you can or can not take.
    And getting Chase well should be a main focus.
    Besides anyone that REALLY KNOWS you knows better than to think those things.
    Besides, God is the one who has the opinion that matters, and He thinks you're pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leanna that means a lot! :) And you are right, everyone that really knows me is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete